Car key replacement services by a FA locksmith in Raleigh NC metro area.
Whether you’re locked out in downtown Raleigh because of a broken key or completely lost your keys outside of your home or office in Durham, FA locksmith can help you get back on the road quickly and safely. In this blog post, we’ll go over the benefits of using FA locksmith for car key replacement services and share some tips on how to choose the right locksmith for your needs.
Here are some of the advantages using FA Locksmith as your car key replacement provider in Raleigh and surrounding areas:
- Quick Response Time: When you lose your car keys you need someone who can come fast and respond quickly to get you back on the road as soon as possible. FA locksmith can come to your location usually within an hour (depends on your exact location) and provide you with a new set of keys on the spot. That’s including cutting and coding the key which today is necessary in most makes and models!
- Coding, programming and tools: Not all Locksmiths have the expertise and tools necessary to replace any type of car key, especially for high end cars and key fobs. Whether you have a non chip key, transponder key, or remote key fob, FA locksmith can create a new key for you quickly and efficiently. In addition, we work with most makes and models, foreign and domestic, including Chevy, Ford, Toyota, Hyundai, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo Kia and more.
- Cost-Effective: Replacing your car keys at the dealership can be expensive not only because of the high fees dealers usually charge but also because of towing costs. FA locksmith can provide you with a more cost-effective solution that is just as reliable, and if you wish, we can make you an OEM key. In case you want a cheaper option, we can make you an aftermarket key.
- Convenience: When you call FA locksmith for car key replacement services, you don’t have to worry about towing your car or waiting for days to get a new set of keys. Our mobile locksmiths have all the necessary tools to make you a replacement key on site, including coding, and if you want, duplicating new keys as well.
Before you choose a locksmith, here are a few tips to remember:
- Do your research: Check their website, read reviews, and ask Look for a locksmith with a good reputation and preferably years of experience in the industry. Not all locksmith can make keys for all makes and models. FA locksmith is proud to have excellent reviews, and we encourage you to read them here: https://g.page/r/CaMTtjRzJz5oEB0/review
- Licensing and Insurance: Make sure the locksmith you choose has the necessary license and insurance. In North Carolina all locksmiths must be licensed. FA Locksmith is very proud to be a licensed and insured locksmith service and we encourage you to check our locksmith license here: https://ncllb.certemy.com/public-registry/8164e6f1-af85-41a1-b590-81a6813c938d. our license number is #2362.
- Availability: Choose a locksmith who is available when you need them. You never know when you may need car key replacement or lockout services, and it’s important to have someone you can rely on in an emergency. FA Locksmith can assist you around the clock!
- Last but not least, get a price upfront. Some keys can be very expensive to replace, and it may be a good idea to ask for a quote upfront. As always, we would be happy to provide you with a free estimate over the phone.
- Consider rekeying the new locks to your existing locks so you will have the same key. FA Locksmith also offers on site rekeying services for your convenience.
Here are some photos of some of our previous customers, and as you can see, we work with a huge variety of makes and model. We will be happy to help you as well anywhere around Raleigh, Cary, Durham, White Oak, Wake Forest and more.